A company will often have a large number of projects underway. A multitude of projects creates some tough challenges, particularly when it comes to efficiency.
Do these sound familiar?
- Deploying employees to best effect as well as planning and balancing capacity on current and future projects.
- Making all current projects visible. Mapping out the scope, costs and risks.
- Finding the right tools for planning, tracking and transparent reporting and roadmaps.
- Gaining a clear view of the actual costs, strategic added value and deliverables of projects.
- Managing your project portfolio proactively.
- Applying new methodologies and technologies to be able to fulfill your employees' and customers' wishes instantly. Examples include Scrum, Kanban, Prince2, PMBok, etc.