- The strategic integration of IECISA in Iberia-LATAM;
- A Group united around a new shared identity (26 countries – 27,000 employees);
- Operational performance maintained (6.3%);
- Growth accelerated worldwide (+36% ) the weight of International now represents 60% of revenues, and the resilience of its business model amidst the health crisis;
- An ambitious UPSCALE23 strategic plan.
 On a proforma basis for 2021
Amidst exceptional circumstances, 2020 showed how relevant Inetum’s business model is. The year saw the completion of the IECISA acquisition, and the inauguration of the Group’s new name and identity aimed at accelerating its growth momentum. On this occasion, Inetum also presented its strategic plan “UPSCALE23” and its main growth drivers for 2023.
Download the full press release below.