The latest SimplICiTy Magazine is all about innovation and the way in which companies, governments and universities can collaborate to achieve better results in innovation faster. Co-creation was also the topic of our ‘Co-thinking about the Future’ event, which we organised together with Ghent University in October 2017.
Maybe you were there? If so, you’ll probably recognise a few familiar images as well as some of the issues discussed. But this Co-thinking magazine is more than just a report about the event. It can also serve as inspiration, or a helping hand to push co-creation over the borders of your own organisation.
Some of the subjects you can read about:
- How to share data and still respect privacy?
- Earning money with data.
- Artificial Intelligence and augmented or virtual reality.
- Important skills for the 21st century.
- Organisational models that give innovation a better chance of success.
- Business vs. academic world, and how to close the gap.
- Benefits and drawbacks of SLAs.
- Arguments for investing in new IT.
- Are people evolving into robots?
We hope you enjoy reading!