It was inevitable: after helping numerous companies with their digital transformation in 2016, we also underwent a radical change ourselves. Our structure, our approach, our story: it all needed updating to better meet our customers’ needs.
The story behind this transformation is explained in great detail in the latest edition of SimplICiTy Magazine, the publication we use to keep customers, potential customers, partners and other interested parties up to date with everything that’s going on in our organisation. In this latest issue we provide extensive details about the innovations we have implemented over recent months. A few of the topics discussed include:
- The story behind the new logo and baseline
- Why we – even though we’re still a technology business – are putting people at the centre of our approach
- How we’ve updated our services to support our customers as much as possible at an operational, tactical and strategic level
- The Internet of Things (IoT), artificial intelligence (AI), smart machines, the hybrid cloud, big data: what trends and hypes do you as an organisation need to take into account?
- What role can ICT play in your organisation’s digital transformation process?
SimplICiTy Magazine provides a clear and detailed view of our organisation, and explains how we’ve adapted to changes in the market (and the world in general). We believe more than ever that a sophisticated ICT strategy, the sensible and correct implementation of the right technology, and ultimately choosing the right partner can help you stay ahead of the competition and meet the challenges of tomorrow.