Did you know that you can save up to 30% on your printing costs by managing your printers better and more efficiently? Print Solutions by Realdolmen can do this for you. Realdolmen offers outstanding support for all makes and models of printers.
From installation onwards, we take over looking after all your printing needs. We train your users, make sure that you always have enough toner on site, and see to it that you automatically pay the best price. And if something should go wrong, we will rapidly resolve the issue. Not only that, but the transparent price model gives you a complete overview of your spending, enabling you to calculate your printing costs very accurately in both the short and long term.
In summary: you can rely on having printers that work effectively, while you can get on with more important matters. So, as well as reducing your printing costs, you will also have more time to spend on more important things.
As a certified Multi-Brand Printing Service Partner of Xerox, HP, Oki and Brother, we can service all of your printers. We are not tied to any brands, and we work with multiple vendors. Our printer specialists will install and repair your printers on site (both under warranty and after the warranty period) according to the SLA. They take care of the complete installation of the new machine, including unpacking, connecting, installing, configuring, testing and leaving the workstation neat and tidy. If a unit needs to be replaced, our specialists will uninstall the old device. Our regional cover enables us to offer highly competitive SLAs and round-the-clock support for extremely critical environments. Furthermore, our training courses can be used to get end users and also your support teams up to speed quickly on the printing technology.
- You can always count on a single point of contact (SPOC) for all your printers, regardless of make or model, and a dedicated printer specialist to handle your questions and issues;
- You work with specialists who provide expert input, and guarantee the agreed response times, so that you can have reliable printers available;
- You receive on-site training, and as part of upgrading your printers we make sure that you are quickly brought up to speed on your new environment;
- You benefit from an all-inclusive maintenance contract.
To learn about your printers and printing patterns, we use Papercut, the number one software suite for print monitoring. It sets the standard with a combination of powerful features and user-friendliness, and provides intelligent monitoring, billing, reporting and management of print jobs. Paper and ink costs can be controlled more effectively and avoided where appropriate. It is the perfect tool to define a full printing policy.
Papercut also offers extensive reports, ranging from detailed analyses, to summaries per user, department or machine. It can even compile reports about the printer's environmental impact. You have access to more than 50 standard reports issued in PDF, HTML or Microsoft Excel format. You can view them at the touch of a button via an internet browser, or have them automatically generated and sent to you by email. You can also personalize these reports to suit your requirements.
- You can manage your costs more effectively and even save money;
- You have real-time control over your printers, and extensive reports on usage and consumption;
- The access control function makes it simple to assign rights to users, e.g. some may print in color, while others may not.
- You encourage responsible use by setting limits and automatic notifications;
- You can actively respond to breakdowns;
- You can have toner and other supplies sent to you automatically;
- Round-the-clock monitoring is also available, giving you complete control over all of your printers.
Thanks to our close collaboration with one of the largest distribution channels and the availability of local stocks, we can arrange for toner to be automatically delivered to your site within 48 hours. We also have a reserve inventory (covering all printer makes and models) for companies that work at weekends.
We offer the Realdolmen Toner Solution for small companies with low print volumes. We prepare an estimate – based on monthly volumes – of the toner that you will need over the next one to five years. This estimate can be prepared for new or existing machines, and for different makes and models. You pay a fixed price per quarter or year, based on the estimate of your toner consumption. Variable contract durations are possible.
Although most printer manufacturers offer guarantees, they can vary a lot from one to the next. To deal with this, we offer a uniform guarantee service for all of your printers. The price may vary depending on the manufacturer, but the service is always exactly the same. You can rely on receiving support within a fixed time period, and you can budget your costs exactly for the next few years. The price model is simple: a fixed annual fee for a specific SLA annual renewals are available.
- A response is guaranteed for every technical issue: we will call you within one hour, and be on site within either four or ten hours (depending on the SLA:)
- You have a SPOC, even though you have a mixture of printers: Realdolmen;
- If we are not able to provide a solution, we will install a replacement machine;
- If you opt for a contract including maintenance kit, all costs are included (hours worked, replacement and spare parts).