Taking the step to switch to a personalised CRM system doesn’t happen overnight. That’s why we don’t force any quick fixes on you. We don’t use a standard package for all our customers, but develop a concept together with them to satisfy their specific expectations. The first step is to enter into a dialogue where we listen carefully to what you need.
You will find information about Realdolmen’s ‘CRM Readiness Programme’ in this folder. Take some time to read through it carefully. It could save you a lot of time and money.
A few questions that the CRM Readiness Programme provides answers to:
- Is a CRM system a profitable decision for my organisation?
- How do I measure its success?
- Who do I need to involve in my CRM project?
- How can CRM support our sales, marketing and service objectives?
- Do we really need CRM?
- What added value can CRM actually offer us?
- Can the way I use my existing CRM be improved, and if so, how?
- Which CRM system is most suitable for my organisation and objectives?
- How can I adapt the CRM system to my organisation, rather than the other way round?
- How can CRM make my company more agile and prepare it for the future?
- Is my company ready for CRM what should I do now?
We build the business case for CRM together with you using workshops and a framework that’s already proven its worth. We keep what’s already good and add value with CRM. We determine how we can optimise your sales, marketing and service processes, and how we can use CRM to make your company more customer focused.
The CRM Readiness Programme runs in three phases:
- Determine the priority objectives (and make them specific to be able to measure them)
- Investigate and describe the existing situation (‘as is’) and the desired situation (‘to be’)
- Make specific recommendations for your organisation (choose between various scenarios, each with pros and cons)
Customers who have already taken part in the CRM Readiness Programme:
- Janssen Pharmaceutica
- Imperial Tobacco
- H. Essers
- Konvert Interim